This page has moved to a new address.

Why I Believe Everyone Needs a Platform!

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: Why I Believe Everyone Needs a Platform!

Wednesday

Why I Believe Everyone Needs a Platform!


Confused yet? 


I write about spiritual issues. So why am I so excited about a book that isn't about that? I am excited because Platform: Getting Noticed in a Noisy World has opened me up to a world of possibilities in ministry. 

This book is written by Michael Hyatt, chairman of Thomas Nelson Publishing, author, blogger, and Christian. Michael blogs about intentional leadership and social media at MichaelHyatt.com.

I got a free copy from Michael in hopes I would review it here, on this site, and to be honest I was thrilled. (I have not been paid to say all these flowery things, I honestly believe them, and fully endorse this book without monetary gain) I poured over this book and took copious notes. 

I wept at the insight Michael has into writers, and I squealed with delight over both the small and big things I can do to improve and grow this ministry: all of which I learned reading this book. 

There are so many things I have done right and many I have done wrong on this blog. Michael has been there too! I identified with him every step of the way because he has been where I am: just starting out. 

Now he speaks to hundreds of thousands every day! I want that! 

But this book is not just for writers! 


This book is for anyone who wants to sell a product, grow a brand, share a message, or just be heard in this noisy world! Since everyone needs to be heard, this means YOU! 

Learn how to: 
· Start with a WOW 
· Prepare to Launch 
· Build your Home base 
· Expand your Reach 
· Engage your Tribe 

I honestly believe every youth pastor, pastor, marketer, musician, artist, actor, writer, or (fill in _______ here) should read this book! 

Get Started NOW!


Buy this book today through midnight May 25th, CDT, and you can receive $375.98 worth of free tools and resources direct from Michael Hyatt, himself. This is not a gimmick! Time for this offer may have passed, but you can still buy a copy here.  I got a free eCopy and I am still investing in a hard copy! I believe in this book that much! 

Don’t you have something that you want to share with the world? 

  • A message? 
  • A talent? 
  • A product? 
  • All three? 

You have something unique to give and a purpose for your life. This book can equip you with practical step by step instructions to get from where you are now to the fulfillment of your dream. 

What are you waiting for? 


I was intimidated at first too. I love to talk, but the idea of marketing my “brand” and message seemed self-aggrandizing. Believe me, I understand your trepidation, but I hope you will buy it anyway. No one can make your dream happen but you. 

You have the talent. You are called with a purpose. Now you need the tools. 

What could you accomplish if you had the Platform?

Labels: , , , , , ,