This page has moved to a new address.

Ministry Highlight CRM Empowering Leaders The Tafts

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: Ministry Highlight CRM Empowering Leaders The Tafts

Sunday

Ministry Highlight CRM Empowering Leaders The Tafts

       One of the ways I want to make this blog different, is to use it as a spring board to let you know about other ministries. When I first started talking about this blog with my husband, Randy, I shared with him the reasons why, and now I want to share with you. 


       I don't know about you, but I often feel like I have somehow let God down because I have not lived some awe inspiring life full of awesome testimonials and fabulous miracles. I know that this is a lie from the devil. My life is by design, Jeremiah 29:11 says so. (It also is full of stories that can make you laugh, make you cringe, and make you cry. Some of those I will share with you over the course of this year, and I hope you like them.) But, and it is a BIG but, sometimes I have also felt like I have not done enough for God. I feel like I haven't given enough, or witnessed enough, or just been enough.... 


       So here we go. This is me DOING. Sharing the things I am learning in God's word, sharing prayers and prayer requests, asking for testimonials, and pointing you, my reader, toward other incredible ministries that are doing WONDERFUL things. These ministries need our support. 


Our prayers, our financial support, and our encouragement. If you know of a ministry that you want me to learn about and possibly post here, e-mail me. I will do my best to get them a mention, if not a link. 


       I do want to highlight my first ministry here in this post, because they do such wonderful work. 


CRM Empowering Leaders
 http://www.crmleaders.org/ Pastors and ministers around the world are actively pouring themselves into our lives, but who pours into theirs? CRM does. Mark and Pam Taft, two mentors with CRM (NY) are two people I pray for everyday, and know that they are actively living the Gospel as they mentor and church build. Check out their web site and if God lays it on your heart, donate to them today. If you know a pastor or other minister that needs some mentoring, or networking, point them toward CRM.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,