This page has moved to a new address.

Sunday Reflections January 29, 2012

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: Sunday Reflections January 29, 2012

Sunday

Sunday Reflections January 29, 2012


Well, today is Sunday, and that means I reflect on the week and share with you things small and large that have moved me.
First, I have to say thank you to my Father, to whom all glory is due for the wonderful blessings He has brought through this blog. The fact that in less than three weeks of beginning this blog, over 350 visitors have been to this page is amazing to me! I am especially excited by the number of visitors from Russia, who I have had a heart for ever since it was the U.S.S.R. and I had a pen-pal from there when I was just 12 years old. Knowing that God has brought a desire of my heart (to minister in Russia) back around in such a new way has moved me to dancing, to giggles, and yes, to tears. I can honestly say that with every word I type I develop more love for those of you who have chosen to read this blog, and joined this journey with me. My heart is full right now.
Secondly, I would like to encourage (once more) all of you to participate here with any questions or comments you have. (And you have to push the publish button or it won't work Aunt Ruth <3) this is not just the Dayna show. (No Jesus- complex here, I promise) I want this to be a place of fellowship and a chance for everyone to share the love of Christ.
And finally, I know I risk someone thinking I am beating a dead horse here, but if you like any post, please feel free to share it by e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, or Google +. Those options are at the end of each post. (See, just below) The gospel is supposed to be shared, so pass this along. I assure you it is not for me, but for Christ. He has given us a mission, and this can be a part of yours in some small way, with just a click of a button.
I look forward to what this new, upcoming week will hold, and I ask that you pray for me as I pray for you. I pray that you would grow in strength and go from glory to glory; that whatever trials you face, you do so sitting in Daddy's lap, and you allow Him to have control. Be blessed and be a blessing, and know that my love is in my words.