This page has moved to a new address.

DO NOT BE ALARMED!

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: DO NOT BE ALARMED!

Thursday

DO NOT BE ALARMED!

So, you may have noticed something different...it's OK! Basically I have changed the background and the layout, but not the content. Though some of you may argue that needs to change too.  (:D) 


I hope you like the new direction, but I won't know if I don't get FEEDBACK!  


So drop a line, give a hollar, yell in ALL CAPS if you want. I would just like to hear from you. if you are in a foreign language, we can translate! O and if you do like a post, Google plus it (that little icon at the bottom with the 1 on it), share on Facebook, or go tweet it on a mountain.... 


Please keep in mind that we have room for your questions, comments, and prayer requests, so don't hesitate to share! 


I want this site to be as reader friendly as it can be, so like me, this site is a WORK IN PROGRESS! 


Be blessed and be a blessing and remember that change is a verb.