This page has moved to a new address.

Sunday Reflections February 12, 2012

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: Sunday Reflections February 12, 2012

Sunday

Sunday Reflections February 12, 2012


Well it is that time again, and I should probably start calling this something other than Sunday Reflections, but I kind of run out of creative juice by Sunday, and need the down time to get ready for the coming week.

I ran into a friend at Best Buy this weekend, while out with my husband and she was so encouraging to me as we talked about everything God was doing in and through this blog. Thank you for that Bettina Marie, and thank you for your continued prayers.

This week has brought more countries the gospel via the blog, and they are Qatar, and Latvia. I get so excited each time I see a new country I literally have dance attack. (Think Elaine on Seinfeld)


Also I started an “A Year in the Spiritual Life” Facebook page. You can find that here. Please visit and “like” it.

Someone told me they were having a hard time leaving comments. At the end of every post is a “comments” link. Click on it and a box expands. “Leave comment as” is right below that. If you are not a member of the blog (you must be signed in) and you don’t have one of the types of accounts on the drop down menu, you can choose Name/URL and it will let you fill in that info or you can post as anonymous. Of course, it is my hope you will join this site and you can do that to the left of this post.

If you ever need to leave me a direct message there are two ways to do that. Under the “About Me” section on the right of this post is a link to view my full profile, which shows my e-mail information. I will include it in this post as well, so if you want just click one of the following:


Someone asked me where I came up with these Bible studies. I write them. Of course God is directing me, and I do quote or list things I hear in church or from past pastors, but for the most part, it is all me (by God's grace). So if you see an error, or want to discuss anything here, please let me know.

Thank you for your continued readership and support. Please continue to share these posts on Facebook and Twitter (those little button icons at the end of each post) and if you have Twitter you can follow me by clicking the icon/link to the right.

If you have not already, please check out the new highlighted ministry BIG LOVE, listed to the left, or follow the link here to read more about them.

Be blessed and be a blessing. Remember that God wrote his love letter to us, I write about his love to you.

Labels: , , , , , ,