This page has moved to a new address.

Sunday Reflections - A SUPER Week!

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: Sunday Reflections - A SUPER Week!

Sunday

Sunday Reflections - A SUPER Week!


Today is Super Bowl Sunday, and later I will be rooting feverishly for the Giants. But now I am going to share with you my dear readers, my fellow gypsies, my brothers and sisters in Christ, all the cool things about this week.

The first and most significant is my youngest daughter, who has been agnostic for several years, has given her life to Jesus. As a mother I could not be happier. Already I see a softening of her heart, and I am excited about all the things I know God will do in her and through her.

Secondly, I want to thank all of you for reading, sharing, and following this blog this week. Your efforts have spread the gospel even farther than before. We welcome our new readers from Canada, Great Britain, India, Italy and Bulgaria. That is a total of nine countries in less than a month. Thank you all for doing your part. Every time you share on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus, you spread the gospel of Christ, and I know how valuable your Facebook real estate is. Thank you again.

Finally, I want to encourage you. We have talked at length about waiting on God and I hope that you have gained something by our study. I want you to know God sees the inward most part of you, that secret, intimate place that holds your dreams. He gives us the desires of our hearts.

You are never alone, you are never forgotten and you are never left behind.

You are joint heirs with Christ, and you have been called the righteousness of Christ Jesus, our Lord.

Do not forget who you are in Him and definitely do not forget whose you are. God holds you in His hand, and nothing is too hard for Him.

He is not a man that He can lie, and God’s word does not return to Him empty, but does the things He intended from the start.

So if you have heard from Him- believe. If you have a dream, hold on to it. If you feel like you are not there yet, keep moving forward!

Be blessed and be a blessing and remember to live is Christ, and live is a verb.