This page has moved to a new address.

Sunday Reflection April 1, 2012

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: Sunday Reflection April 1, 2012

Sunday

Sunday Reflection April 1, 2012

It is time to reflect on what we shared during the week, and this means it is Sunday once again. Today is also my cousin Bradley's birthday so I want to send a shout out to him! Happy Birthday Bradley. Hugs and Kisses to you and yours!


So this week was a little strange for me since I seemed to get on a couple of themes. The first was "gardening", and you can read more about that in Gardening 101 which explores getting our hearts ready for what God has for us and Four Gardens which explores God's plan for redemption via four "gardens" in the Bible.


Then, for all you married women out there, I shared my ideas on the three things we can do as wives to help our husbands spiritually. It was a lot of fun to write and you can catch up on that by clicking here. Warning, the title is very cheeky, but I thought it was funny. Hope you get a giggle out of it.


In "Do We Really Appreciate God's Word" I made a visceral cry to read and appreciate the word of God more after watching a very moving and compelling video clip. It is only 10 minutes long and is so worth it to watch. My heart got poured out on that post and I have to say, I have watched it over and over this week, to get that embedded down into my heart, and to rejoice with the people in the video. Please, feel free to share that on Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, and/or email the link to your friends and family. It should span the globe over and over.


That sparked something in me that carried over into "A Walk in the Park" and I explore the two things that are most important to any Christian. There are pictures from a walk in the park I recently took with my 13 year old daughter, and I have to say, it is one of my favorites for that reason.


By Friday, it seemed my brain was a little fried and I really wanted to seek you out and get to know you more. You, my dear gypsy, are so important to me, and I want to get to know you more. Plus, I was having major writer's block. To see what that looked like, click here.


Yesterday I wrote about disappointment and overcoming it. Recently we received some disappointing news and I could have been really devastated by it. Almost immediately God took me to 1 Kings 19 and began showing me some amazing things, and I had to share them with you.


In the last month this blog has seen a 62% INCREASE IN READERSHIP! Thank you so much for sharing this page via Facebook by hitting the "Like" button at the bottom of each post, Tweeting about what you read, and by +1ing it on Google Chrome! Remember you can always e-mail a post by clicking the icon at the bottom that looks like a little envelope.


A special thanks to http://tolovehonorandvacuum.com/  and author of The Good Girl's Guide to Great Sex; Shelia Wray Gregoire for letting me link to her page and for tweeting about the blog and my writing this month. You have been such a blessing to me, I cannot say enough good things!


That is the week in a nutshell. I have been working on my latest project I hope to bring to you soon: my first eBook. I want to make that available by the end of the month. I am done with the writing, I am just working on resources to publish, and when those things line up, it should come together really quickly after that.


I look forward to this week and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us.


Be blessed and be a blessing and remember that reflect is a verb. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,