This page has moved to a new address.

Creative People Need Encouragement

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: Creative People Need Encouragement

Tuesday

Creative People Need Encouragement

Jeff Goins
Last week I reviewed Jeff Goins' new book You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One)

I extolled his virtues as a mentor and a writer because I really believe in them. I think every person who wants to be something, a professional musician, a praise and worship leader, an artist, a writer or any other creative person should read this book.

There is good news. The book is finally here! 

Yet Jeff does not stop at just writing a book, he goes farther than that. He creates a meeting place, a safe zone of learning and transparency about the struggles and triumphs creatives have.  http://youareawriter.com 

If you were about to click that link and didn't, I encourage you to now. Jeff is insightful, honest, and the least pretentious writing coach I know. I am not getting paid to say these things, I do not know Jeff personally, I just know that what he writes has impacted me in a very real way. 

This book is only $4.99 and the advice in it is worth at least three times as much!  Having a website to direct his readers to is part of Jeff's fundamental belief that giving is better than receiving.

So if you are still reading this instead of following one of the links to either his book or his new website then please stop and go check one or both out. 




Are you still here? 

Labels: ,