This page has moved to a new address.

Sunday Reflection February 26, 2012

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: Sunday Reflection February 26, 2012

Sunday

Sunday Reflection February 26, 2012



Wow! What a week. We have talked about Praise bringingBreakthrough, Overcoming circumstance and offence, The Importance of Godly friends, our Great Commission, and The Salvation Message this week.  I have to say that every week for me gets better and better. I get to study and spend time writing. Two things I love, and as the blog grows, I get to hear more from you, the readers. The highest read post of all time was the one on Forgiveness this week, and I have to say that I am humbled by the response.

In all, at the time of this writing, there were 1,258 visitors in the 1 ½ months this blog has been live. I hope to one day have that many readers every day, but for now, I write knowing that God is the one who gives the increase, and I just keep being faithful. The most amazing thing to me, as it has been every week is the list of countries this blog is being read in. I want to list them out just so you can see what God is doing!

United States
Russia
Honduras
Philippines
Germany
Canada
Brazil
Chili
Italy
United Kingdom
Romania
India
Czech Republic
Malaysia
Qatar
Australia
Namibia
Bulgaria
France
China
Grenada
Botswana
Maldives
New Zealand
Singapore
Iraq
Turkey
Saudi Arabia
South Africa
Bangladesh
United Arab Emirates
Hong Kong
Netherlands
Latvia
Mexico
Pakistan
Jordan
Ghana
Algeria
Nigeria
Finland
Ethiopia
Norway
Kenya
Viet Nam
Palestinian Territories
Egypt
Spain



That is 48 countries and growing!  Many of these countries have an anti-Christian stance and getting the gospel in is a major victory for Christ! I pray for this list and every one of these countries as they pop up on my statistics screen. I know God is using this blog in amazing ways and I am so thankful and in awe that HE is using me to do this.

I cannot tell you in words how amazing this journey has been so far. The sad thing is I am a writer, so that failing is definitely on me. I am working hard to hone my craft and bring you a solid study of the word each week. I hope that you will continue to comment and share everything you feel moved by, and help grow the site and spread the love and the Word of God! Just look what we have done so far….

Be blessed and be a blessing and know I am praying for you. Won’t you pray for me?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,