This page has moved to a new address.

Sunday Reflections February 19, 2012

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: Sunday Reflections February 19, 2012

Sunday

Sunday Reflections February 19, 2012



Well, Sunday has rolled around again, and I have to say that at the writing of this post, there are almost 1000 page views of this blog and 29 countries have logged on at least once. That is nearly 15% of the world's nations and this blog is not even two months old yet! The Gospel is alive and breathing, and it is my hope that this blog will travel around the world again and again.

This week’s posts were about discovering more about ourselves- who we are in Christ. We also learned I hate to clean and I am in no way a Proverbs 31 woman…yet!  I also added a new feature that I call Proverbs 31 Household Hints and I hope you will try them out and enjoy. Feel free to pin the pictures on your Pintrest wall or share on Facebook.

I also wrote to you about God’s Kisses. Those little and big ways God shows us His love is active in our lives. You also had to endure my rant about Valentine’s Day and what real relationships should look like in Relationship Status Update and Valentine’s Day Gripes.

In the works is a guest blog. Hopefully sometime before the end of March we will be welcoming a guest blogger and I hope to have more details soon. I am so excited, because I know that it will be great!

If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to share those either by commenting below, or by e-mail to either ayearinthespirituallife@hotmail.com or dayna2k03@gmail.com

Be sure to follow me on Twitter, a link to do that is to the right. My Twitter name is @Dayawren. 

I was really pleased to tell you guys about BIG LOVE! Be sure to visit their site and make donations as God leads you. Whenever we give, we give as to the Lord, so make Jesus smile and spread the love of Christ to kids and their families who are battling cancer.


One final thing, to the left you will notice a new addition to the page. I am available for speaking engagements. If you live in the Southeast Texas area, and need a speaker at your Bible Study, Small Group, Woman’s Retreat, or any other event, I would be pleased if you would prayerfully consider me. For anyone outside of the Southeast Texas area, please e-mail for availability and booking information.

Be blessed and be a blessing. Remember that review is a verb. 

Labels: , , , , , , ,