This page has moved to a new address.

What Do You Think About Priorities?

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: What Do You Think About Priorities?

Wednesday

What Do You Think About Priorities?

The Problem


Priorities can be tricky. Why? Well, because we aren't always honest about where our priorities and values are. 

Photo Credit: Creative Commons


It is pretty simple to say “I always put God first”, but reality may be different. In reality we may only acknowledge God at church or with our Christian friends. 

What about the value and time you spend on yourself? Is it wrong to make yourself a priority? 

Where does your spouse fit into your life? How would a functioning, healthy, stable and emotionally satisfying relationship fuel you? Are there steps you can take to send your marriage to the next level? 

What would your relationship with your kids look like if they were given the right leadership by you because your priorities are set in order? Do you have questions about where your kids fit in? Have you placed too high a priority on your kids? Is there such a thing? 

What about friends? Are they important? What should your peer to peer relationships look like? What if you really don't have any real friends, will that affect the other areas of your life? How do you choose friends? How do you make new friends? What if you are not a people person? These questions have answers. 

I want to begin a new series soon on priorities, but I need your help. I want you to help write it. That's right. I want you to help me write for you. 

Weird? 

I don't think so. 

I want to know what you think and feel about priorities. How do you view priorities? What order should your priorities be in? 

Do you have questions about priorities? 

I want to address things that matter. I believe priorities matter. I want to give you information you need that helps you in a very real way. 

There will be two ways you can help. 

1. Leave a comment.
Below is a comment section. Don't see it? Try clicking on the title of this post and then scroll down or click on the highlighted word that says comment below. Once you have a comment box open, all you have to do is ask. Fire away. You can share your name, your website information, or be as anonymous as you want. Just remember to hit the “Publish” button when you are done. Easy, right? 


2. You can leave me an e-mail.
ayearinthespirituallife@hotmail.com. This is a more private way to communicate and will allow you to safely ask the most intimate question. If you submit this way, I will only use your name if you state I can in your e-mail. I will not sell your e-mail or spam you with junk. 

This project will begin soon, but it won't be as good as it can be with out you. So what are you waiting for? What questions do you have about priorities? 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,