This page has moved to a new address.

Sunday Reflections 1-15-12

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: Sunday Reflections 1-15-12

Sunday

Sunday Reflections 1-15-12

I can't believe it has only been a week since I started this blog. I don't know how it is affecting you, but I am being challenged daily to be diligent, responsible and prayerful. In seven days, at the time I am writing this, this blog has had 150 page views, and had visitors from America, Brazil, Germany, and The Netherlands.
I am both surprised and pleased that this is the case, but I have no expectations, just faith that as long as I obey and am faithful, God will use this blog for His glory.
So Sundays will be a "lite" day, no Bible study, just reflections I have on my week and an open invitation for you to share how you have been this last week and let us know what is going on with you. You can list prayer requests, give praise reports or ask questions for discussion here.
I will ask my readers to pray for me as I continue with this blog as I pray for you, and may the love of Jesus shine in you and through you this week. Be a beacon on a hill, and point the way to our Father.
Be blessed and be a blessing, and remember, change is a verb.