This page has moved to a new address.

God Don't Make No Junk

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: God Don't Make No Junk

Friday

God Don't Make No Junk





This is a guest post on Keeping It Personal dot Com. I hope you enjoy, and will continue reading on that site as I unpack the quote you see above and talk about who God made us to be.

Be blessed! - Dayna


Remember the t-shirts in the 80’s that said, “I’m perfect, ‘cause God don’t make no junk?” Bad grammar aside, the saying was brilliant and I am proud to say I rocked that shirt much longer than was cool, especially since mine was an iron-on appliqué. I had an inordinate amount of self-esteem as a kid, and…

…wanted the world to know it.

Yet somewhere along my way, I lost that confidence and began to question myself. In my head I heard “who do you think you are?” over and over. Eventually I listened to that voice so much that I forgot the answer.

Read More....








Labels: , , , , , ,