This page has moved to a new address.

Celebrating

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: Celebrating

Wednesday

Celebrating

Today is my birthday. I am 38. Apparently, it is Jon Acuff's birthday too, though I am a year older. That is kind of cool.

This post won't be a long one. It won't be about much. I just want to tell you that I appreciate you, and as a way to celebrate my birthday I am giving away a FREE Kindle copy of my book, The Purpose of Chosen.  

If you don't have a Kindle, do not fret, you can download a Kindle reader to your computer, tablet, or smart phone. Yep- there's an app for that! 

Also, I am still raising funds to go to Guatemala. I need just $800 more. If you want to donate, be sure to click the widget with my picture to the right. It is safe, secure, and all the funds go to paying for the trip, the airfare to Miami and items that I need for the trip. (Like a backpack, first aid kit, rain gear, etc) 

Your gift would be an amazing birthday present, but would really be more of a sowing into a ministry, so the rewards are greater. 

Today, be sure to love the ones in your life, and spend time with Jesus. He was the first and greatest gift of all. We will be celebrating His birthday soon! 

Be blessed and be a blessing! 

~ Dayna

Labels: , , , , , , , ,