This page has moved to a new address.

CAN YOU HELP ME GET WRECKED?

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: CAN YOU HELP ME GET WRECKED?

Friday

CAN YOU HELP ME GET WRECKED?



HELP SEND THE GOSPEL AROUND THE WORLD

The Bible is clear: we are supposed to go.

I know I am called to go. To preach the gospel, to love on and minister to the sick, the hurt and the broken.

That is why I am asking for your help.

I have a hard time imagining a world where there is no running water, no doctor, or no school for my child. Maybe you do too. After all, we live pretty blessed lives. But the world is full of places just like that.


The mountains of Guatemala is one of those places. There is a missions trip scheduled in February to go minister to the people there and I would love to go, but I do not have the funds.

This is where you come in.

Matthew 25:34-40 says (ERV) 

“Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made. It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home. When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’ Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear?  When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here, you also did for me.’

COUNT THE COST (AND COUNT IT ALL JOY) 

I know that this may not be the best time of year to ask for help. I get it. I also know that people frown on giving money to "preachers", but I am not a preacher. I am just an ordinary woman who is trying to make an extraordinary difference in the lives of other ordinary people: people without food, electricity, health care, or hope.

It will cost almost $900 for the trip but I will have to get from Houston to Miami first, so that will add another $400. This is a lot of money for me.

$1,300.00 to be exact!  (See how much has been given already and how far I have to go!) 

But you could help send me there. To make a donation of $10 or more, click this link:



This will make a secure and fast donation directly through Crowd Funding and will help me minister to the people of Guatemala.

If for some reason this trip does not work out (space is limited and may fill up before I raise the funds, I will use the funds for another trip) I am going to travel with Adventures in Missions, so there is always somewhere to go and something to do. Should every thing fall through, the donations can be refunded. Just remember this: 
"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you." James 1:27 NLT
So please, if you have just three minutes and at least $10 to spare can you give now? Just click the Crowdfunding link now to make your safe, and secure donation now.

If you have questions, feel free to email me at ayearinthespirituallife@hotmail.com.

*** I am not a Charity and do not function as a 501c3. Therefore, your donation is really a gift and not tax deductible. Thank you for sowing into this ministry. *** 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,