This page has moved to a new address.

Floored

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: Floored

Thursday

Floored

Photo Credit: Creative Commons

A Little Humility

I am simply floored by God's goodness and all of your generosity.

I am so humbled by the outpouring of support and the in-pouring of great art pieces submitted for the Cover Art Contest I am holding. The extended deadline ends today at noon. 

I have had some amazing pieces show up and these works are so inspiring that I want to encourage you to go and vote.


 
Voting starts today at 5 p.m. (CST) 

I will place all the art side by side for you to compare and contrast. You will be able to comment and choose which ones you like best. 

To vote, just go to my Facebook page: A Year in the Spiritual Life

The Book

I have to say that I am so excited about my new book, The Purpose of Chosen

This book is a look at who we are in Christ, what God can do in our lives if we let Him, and how to overcome those "giants" in our lives that stand between us and our dreams. 

It is not a long book. It won't cost much, and it will probably be released for sale on Amazon.com by the end of the month. My hope is that it will touch people in a visceral way and begin to challenge the way they see themselves and their lives in Christ. 

I also hope that you will buy one (or two, I won't stop you *smile*). 

The book will be available in paperback or in Kindle format. The cool thing about Amazon now is that you do not have to have an eReader to buy and read an eBook anymore. You can read it straight on your computer, your smartphone, or your tablet. No eReader required.  

Of course as soon as I know the "date" of the launch you will too....promise! 

More News

There are a lot of changes coming to A Year in the Spiritual Life soon. One of those changes will be a new website. 

That's right, we will be moving. I am not sure what the new domain name (website) will be, but I am stoked to know that soon you will be able to come to a site that has more to offer, looks more professional and has more flexibility. 

With everything that is going on I feel a little like a prize fighter that has taken one too many to the head: punch drunk. Yet I know my Father is faithful and He has me and this ministry through what is coming. 

Call To Action

Can you join me in praying for this endeavor? Can you go to the Facebook Page and vote for your choice for the cover of my new book? Once you go onto vote can you "share" the contest with your friends and family? 

I know I am asking a lot, but this is my first foray into publishing and I need all the help I can get. You are my faithful, and I know that your help is invaluable. 

Thank you for reading this blog. Thank you for praying for me. Thank you for letting me speak into your lives. Thank you for joining me on this journey. 

Join the Conversation

I have asked you to do so much I want to help you too. How can I pray for you? 



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,