This page has moved to a new address.

My prayer in the night!

A Year in the Spiritual Life... Discover Your Purpose: My prayer in the night!

Wednesday

My prayer in the night!

Father, I cry out to you. You, O lord are in Heaven, full of grace and mercy on Your throne. You who dwells in the hearts of man, whose love pours out over the nations, whose eyes roam the earth to and fro. To You I cry and come before You now.


In my soul I am disquieted. I ache with the pain of my lack. I have failed to trust You. I have raised money to a status above You. Forgive me O lord; I know what You have said. No man can serve two masters. Lord, I repent. I have not truly looked to You as my source. I have not relied on You as I should. I repent and I am determined to change.


Change my heart Father God. Renew in me a right spirit. One that is upright before you, one without shame, shade, or turning. Let me be transparent before You now. Cleanse me and purify my heart o Lord. I want You, and the things of You in my life. I do not accept lack, I do not accept my “place” when it is inferior to what You have designed for me. I will not be weighed down by these lies. I deserve more as Your child. You have plans for me. You have a path for me. You o Lord have designed me for a purpose. I am yours to wield.


Where I lack You are enough. Where I need, You are sufficient. You are my supply, and You are endless. YOU ARE MY SUPPLY AND YOU ARE ENDLESS! Your love and mercy are new every morning. You are more faithful than the sun. You are the mighty creator, and You love me. You make covenant with me, you broke Your Son’s body for me; Your love is endless, matchless and without measure. Teach me O Lord to be like You. To trust You. To lean into You. To sit and be still to know that You are here. In your presence IS fullness. I will not go hungry, I will not be left a beggar, In you I have everything I need. In you I LIVE, I BREATHE, and Have my being!


You sing over me, songs of love, songs of comfort, and songs of life. You are all I have needed, and I will look to You. I will look to Your holy hill and know my help is on the way.


Examine me lord. Open me up, lay me bare. Grow me from the inside out. Rejuvenate, remake, remodel me into Your image, as You intended from the beginning. You o Lord are my shelter, my fortress. Under Your wing will I stay and I will trust in you all the days of my life.


You knew me in my mother’s womb, You saw me before I was ever made. You knew all my faults, mistakes, and failings and you loved me anyway. You are so good. I praise you O God! To you I declare my love and abiding faith. In you I am grafted. In You I dwell. In your city, on Your holy hill, I will kneel before You, singing your praise and weeping in Your presence.


You Father know my needs before I do. You are already making a way where there seems to be no way. You are the one whose footsteps I follow. I listen for Your melodic, warm voice as it leads me along still waters. You are the lifter of my head, the lover of my soul, my true and mighty king. You are all I need. I will not forget, but when I do forget, Your Spirit will remind me. You are my help in this and every moment. I love You, I worship You. Majestic Righteous, Omnipotent Savior. Mighty God, in whom I will place my trust! To Him who sits on the throne, all glory, all power, all might. You are great and greatly to be praised. Lamb of God, Eternal Brother, Savior, King. I love You Lord. Amen.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,